Only $2,779.00 per coin
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and were treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Certified a perfect MS-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Perched Eagle with a ring around him celebrating the 30th anniversary of the American Gold Eagle.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Proudly display your Burnished Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box perfect for certified Gold Eagles to your order.
The beloved Gold American Eagle design and metal content gain even more collectible value when certified by NGC as being in perfect MS-70 condition. Add this gorgeous NGC certified Burnished 1 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|W - West Point
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.