Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 30,000 makes this coin the new key issue in the Silver Eagle series.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless PR-70 condition.
- First Strike label.
- Unique Enhanced Reverse Proof finish highlights the details of this historic design.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- This listing does not include encapsulated certificate of authenticity.
Showcase your certified Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add the 2019-S Enhanced Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
With a mintage of only 30,000 coins, the 2019-S Enhanced Reverse Proof is the new key date in the Silver Eagle series, the most popularly collected modern series in numismatics. Beating out even the famed 1995-W for this distinction, this coin is certain to be highly sought-after for years to come. This limited release San Francisco coin is a must-have for any collector of this popular series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.