|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Coin number 1 is used as the official flip coin during the Super Bowl coin toss, and subsequent coins are available exclusively for you to add to your collection.
- Struck on fine Silver plate and selectively flash-plated with 24K Gold.
- Limited-edition item with a limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Presented in a black velour coin case that includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Each coin is individually numbered and protected in an acrylic capsule to preserve its condition.
- Obverse: Features the official Super Bowl LVII logo as well as the commissioner's signature.
- Reverse: Features the battling Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles team logos, as well as the date and location of the game.
- Officially licensed by the NFL and NFLPA.
- Made in the United States.
Protect your officially licensed, limited-edition collectible from fingerprints with a pack of cotton gloves today!
Get ready for the showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Philadelphia Eagles by adding this official NFL licensed Super Bowl LVII Gold Gilded Flip Coin to your cart today!
National Football League
The National Football League (NFL) has been around since 1920 and is one of the most well-known sports leagues in America, consisting of 32 teams in total. The season lasts 18 weeks from September to January. Teams compete to qualify for the playoffs and then finally, at the Super Bowl, the top teams from the American Football Conference (AFC) and National Football Conference (NFC) face off against each other in the championship game.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.