|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a clamshell box with a black beauty box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of the queen's reign.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Tony Bianco, your coin’s selectively colored reverse features a tranquil winter scene after snowfall. A snow-blanketed house on a hill appears in the engraved background. In the foreground, a bright red northern cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) is perched on a bittersweet (Celastrus candens) branch in a spruce tree.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This coin is a must-have for bird enthusiasts! Add this 2023 Canada 1 oz Silver Colorful Birds Northern Cardinal coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.