You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A geological marvel, Pingualuit Crater Lake was created when a meteorite struck the Earth approximately 1.4 million years ago. This colorful 99.99% pure Silver coin offers an awe-inspiring view of the natural wonder: under normal light, you see the Crystal Eye of Nunavik peering out into space; under a black light, the reverse design whisks you back in time for a view of the landscape-altering meteorite, mere moments before it slammed into prehistoric Canada and left an almost perfectly circular impact scar.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Sold out at the mint!
- Coin comes with flashlight.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of the queen's reign.
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Neil Hamelin, your coin’s reverse features a colorful space view of Pingualuit Crater Lake on the Ungava Peninsula in Nunavik, Quebec. Above the blue circular lake and its (engraved) surroundings, the detailed depiction of the moon, the shooting stars and the Milky Way inspire awe for the wonders of the cosmos, and a deeper understanding of both the splendor and vulnerability of Earth. These elements glow when viewed under black light, which reveals a second image: a view of the meteorite on its collision course with Earth and directly above its eventual impact site.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Enjoy a space view of the Crystal Eye—and the prehistoric meteorite that created it! Add this 2023 Canada Silver Crystal Eye of Nunavik coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.