|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts two stylized Templar warriors with a sword and flag. At the top is written the series name “HISTORY OF THE CRUSADES.” Included is the coat of arms with Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions: “COOK ISLANDS” (the issuing country), “2022” (the year of issue) and “5 DOLLARS” (the face value).
- Reverse: Features a detailed scenery of the capture of the Wends. Insert on the right features a cameo of Henry the Lion who was one of the main commanders in the crusade. At the top is written the name "WENDISH CRUSADE" complemented by the year "1147" when it started and at the bottom the name "HENRY THE LION" and the year "2022" (the year of issue).
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Crusades were a series of religiously sanctioned military campaigns. Add this Crusade Wendish 1 oz Silver coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal, content but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.