|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7859 oz of Silver.
- Struck in Mexico City, Mexico.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mexican national coat of arms featuring an eagle clutching a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Radiant liberty cap bearing the inscription "Libertad" with denomination, mint mark, date, assayer and fineness below.
Display your coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
Add this 1859 Mexican Silver 8 Reales to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.