|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
On your coin’s reverse, four sugar maple leaves—the same maple species so elegantly featured on every Platinum Maple Leaf issued since 1988—form an eye-pleasing, symmetrical arrangement that is further enhanced with touches of yellow Gold. The double dates “1988-2023” commemorate the anniversary of the coin’s big debut, as does Arnold Machin’s historic effigy, which looks resplendent in 99.95% Platinum.
- Extremely low mintage of only 375 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin comes elegantly presented in a custom red wood lacquered case and black beauty box.
- Obverse: The rim is also Gold-plated on the obverse, which, like the first coin issued in 1988, features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: The reverse design by artist Luc Normandin features an elegant bouquet composed of sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaves. Yellow Gold plating on the rim and on two of the four leaves creates a striking color contrast, while the dates “1988-2023” commemorate the 35th anniversary of the first Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited-mintage Platinum coin makes a unique gift for collectors and investors alike. Add this 2023 Proof Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf Forever coin to your cart today!
Platinum will not tarnish. Neither will the allure of this very limited coin. It’s Canada’s first Platinum coin to be selectively enameled and features a red leaf from the Silver maple to highlight the diverse species behind Canada’s beloved symbol.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.