Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the defining trees of Canada’s eastern forests, Acer saccharum is distinguished by its stately leaves so elegantly re-created on this collector’s item. As they bask in the matchless gleam of 99.99% pure Gold, these quintessentially Canadian maple leaves offer a sampling of some of the natural beauty and awe-inspiring scenery that make Canada a must-see destination for nature lovers. It’s a classic botanical image of Canada, a scene rendered with exceptional realism and lovingly brought to life by first-class craftsmanship and artistry.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 115 coins.
- Contains 5.017 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This new addition to your collection comes in a beautiful red lacquered wooden case for an elegant presentation, from start to finish.
- Obverse: The obverse features a radial maple pattern and the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: The reverse design by artist Celia Godkin captures the natural beauty of sugar maple (Acer saccharum) leaves and emphasizes the unique shape of this quintessential Canadian symbol. This late spring/summer view features six opposite-branching sugar maple leaves on slender stems and gently swaying in the wind. The text “CANADA” and the year “2023” appear above the maple leaves, while a face value of “500 DOLLARS,” the nominal metal weight “5 OZ” and the purity standard of “9999 AU” are engraved below.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This is a classic botanical image of Canada, in 99.99% pure Gold. Order your beloved Maple Leaf coin today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.