Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin come in protective plastic packaging.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Features the "S" mint mark for the San Francisco Mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America," "Liberty," "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar."
- Reverse: Depicts the armory where abolitionist John Brown led a raid on the Harpers Ferry in 1859 in an attempt to secure arms and mobilize an abolitionist army deep into the heart of the Old Dominion.
- Gem Proof condition.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this attractive coin to your cart today!
Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, West Virginia was chosen for the America The Beautiful series for its historical significance and beautiful natural surroundings. Declared a National Park in 1963, the park includes the historic town of Harpers Ferry and the surrounding area. Harpers Ferry was also a notable center of industry in the 19th century. In 1859, abolitionist John Brown led an armed group in the capture of the armory where he hoped to arm a group of slaves in an attempt to overthrow slavery. The landmark is often seen as one of the early flash points of the Civil War.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.