|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-70 condition of the coin with the First Day of Issue designation.
- Black Core NGC label makes this set stand out even further.
- First W Mintmark from the Royal Canadian Mint. This Maple leaf was struck at the Winnipeg Mint.
- Limited Mintage of the Burnished Gold Maple Leaf of 400 pieces.
- Limited Mintage of the Silver Maple Leaf of 10,000 pieces.
- Authentic Hand Signed Susan Taylor NGC signature label, the former Senior Engraver at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. Micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “20” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful graded Burnished Maple Leaf Set to your cart today!
The 2020 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf features a new form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
Bullion DNA authenticates coins by scanning them with a Mint’s proprietary Bullion DNA reader verifying that the micro-engraved security mark is a match to the Royal Canadian Mint’s secure database. This process provides each Gold Maple Leaf coin with the highest security for any coin in the market place. The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique Bullion DNA program authenticates Gold Maple Leaf coins dated 2014 and later. APMEX is a recognized Bullion DNA dealer for trusted RCM products.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.