|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A wombat is a sturdy quadruped found in forested, mountainous and heathland areas of eastern Australia and Tasmania. With powerful limbs and sharp flat claws, it is ideally built for digging. At up to one meter in length, it is one of the largest burrowing animals in the world!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of just 2,500 pieces.
- The coin is presented in a themed presentation card.
- Obverse: Bears the Queen Elizabeth II memorial obverse, featuring the Jody Clark effigy supplemented with the date of her reign and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a colored representation of the Australian wombat. The womat is peacefully sleeping in a pastoral setting with several Rottnest daisies and even a small blue bird perched on its back. The design includes the inscription "WOMBAT," The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the weight and fineness, and the 2023 year-date.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this adorable 2023 1 oz Silver Wombat coin to your collection today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly and Dangerous series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.