|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9334 oz actual Gold weight.
- This coin had a mintage of 28,000 coins.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in MS-61 condition.
- Designed by Albert Désiré Barre, son of the famous Jacques-Jeàn Barre, who designed the French Gold Francs of Napoleon III.
- Obverse: Likeness of Simon Bolivar and "BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR."
- Reverse: National arms of Venezuela surrounded by date, fineness and weight.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Venezuelan Gold 100 Bolivares to your collection today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.