Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- First release in the Asia Big Five series.
- Coins come in protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Angkor Wat with "Kingdom of Cambodia." It is located in northwest Cambodia and is the largest religious structure in the form of a temple complex in the world by land area. Also included is the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Asian elephant in a Cambodia forest.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
You don't want to miss out on the first coin in this new Asia Big Five series. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Asian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Asia Big Five Series
The Asia Big Five series features the animals that are endangered in Cambodia, primarily due to poachers. The largest population of Asian elephants live in the eastern plains landscape of the Mondulkiri province in Cambodia. Female Asian elephants do not have tusks, making them less vulnerable to ivory poachers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.