Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of 500 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a luxury case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Effigy of King Charles III, the year and "New Zealand."
- Reverse: Features St. Edward's Crown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Celebrate the historic accession with the purchase of this coin. Add this King Charles III Coronation coin to your cart today!
New Zealand Post
Along with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, the New Zealand Post is the sole issue for all New Zealand legal tender coins. The mint does not produce coins, but sources out to some of the most recognized mints in the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.