|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Like a burst of sunshine, yellow Gold plating highlights select elements, including the tulips closest to the sparkling centerpiece, which flutters and flashes its irresistible sparkle at the slightest movement—an effect that will captivate time and time again. It's a flawless expression of pure devotion and unconditional love, one that endures all and stands the test of time.
- Contains .671 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Ready for giving, your coin comes packaged in a black Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell and a black beauty box. It is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity for the coin, and a separate certificate certifying your diamond’s authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 925 coins.
- Obverse: The engraved floral arrangement repeats on the coin’s obverse, which features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt, along with the text “CANADA,” a face value of “20 DOLLARS” and the year “2023.”
- Reverse: Enhanced with selective Gold plating, your coin’s reverse features an engraved floral design by Canadian artist Anna Bucciarelli. Depicted in various stages of bloom, the stylized tulips and the foliage that form each heart shape are arranged in a circle to represent never-ending love. At the center of the coin, a Canadian Fire and Ice diamond is set in a tulip-themed Dancing Diamond mount fashioned by Canadian-owned and operated Beverly Hills Jewelers. The selectively Gold-plated 3D diamond cage features an oval-shaped opening that provides a view of the precious stone and its every movement.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the fifth coin and the last to feature a floral design. Add this 2023 Canada 1 oz Silver Sparkle of the Heart Dancing Diamond coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.