|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This coin is graded PF-70 by PCGS with the designation of First Strike.
- The holder that encapsulates this coin has some abrasions.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the weight and fineness, and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays a colored image of Marge Simpson smiling in front of the kitchen in the Simpson home. Included in the design is The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark and Matt Groening’s signature.
- Struck in Australia by The Perth Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Simpsons: Marge Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.