Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Maximum mintage of 75,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 ship in tubes.
- Obverse: Depicts an artistic rendering of a Gorilla in polygonal form with metal weight and purity above and year and "Congo Silverback Gorilla" below.
- Reverse: Features the Republic of Congo crest along with denomination of 500 Francs CFA.
Display your Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
These 1 oz Republic of Congo Silverback coins are a great way to diversify your investment portfolio and protect against inflation or economic downturn. Add this beautiful limited mintage coin to your holdings today!
A Silverback gorilla is the mature, experienced male leader of a group of mountain gorillas in the wild. Named for the Silver saddles across his back, the Silverback is responsible for the safety of his group. A group of gorillas, also called a “troop,” can contain from 5 to 30 gorillas. The Silverback decides where the troop travels, where it forages for food, where it will rest and where it will sleep at night.
The fact that there are roughly 700 Silverbacks left in existence today reflects what humans have done to the population. When we continually cut down trees where gorillas live, we are slowly destroying their habitat, which is one of the reasons why they have become an endangered animal. Poachers who capture and kill these animals to make a profit are also contributing to their decline.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review