Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 10,000.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Depicts the Bank of the Lao P.D.R., which is located in Vientiane and is the central bank of Laos. Also included is the face value, purity and weight.
- Reverse: Features a profile of a tiger looking over his shoulder. His mouth is open and teeth are showing, indicating that the tiger has given a warning sign of its presence. He is surrounded by forest foliage. Also included is the year of issue, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or you can display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
This is an amazing Brilliant Uncirculated coin featuring one of the rarest animals in the world. Add this 2022 Laos 1 oz Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Park
Nam Et-Phou Louey National Protected Area is one of the only places in Indochina where tigers can naturally survive outside of zoos. Tigers were once widespread throughout most of the forested areas across Laos, but today they have disappeared from many parts of the country.
Laos Gold & Silver Coins
This is only the third release in this series featuring the rare tiger. Each year a new design features the tiger. This Silver bullion program has become popular not only with bullion buyers, but also collectors who want to own each design. The first coin in the Laos bullion program featured a tiger emerging from the forest and became a very popular Brilliant Uncirculated coin for collectors and investors. There are very few bullion coins issued by the country of Laos, though it has issued numerous Proof coins in the past with exceptional designs.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.