Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage limited to no more than 50,000 coins.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint-issued presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Obverse: Liberty wearing a headdress with 13 rays of light emanating from the headband, symbolizing the free and creative spirit of the American people.
- Reverse: A detailed depiction of a bald eagle in flight, preparing to land.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York and featuring the "W" mint mark.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The original box and certificate of authenticity from the U.S. Mint add collectibility to this beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2019-W High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.