Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows the image of a lion, the symbol for Leo. The inscription "Leo" is above the lion and above the inscription is a graphic symbol for Leo. Surrounding the image are the 12 zodiac constellations.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver Signs of the Zodiac: Leo coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss out on owning this Silver BU coin. Add this Leo Silver coin to your cart today!
People born between July 23 and August 22 have the zodiac sign of Leo, and are natural leaders, warm hearted and in love with life. Leos are self-confident, creative and hard to resist. The ruling planet is the Sun and the element is fire.
APMEX offers the exclusive Zodiac Series. This series includes all 12 signs of the zodiac in 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated condition in specially designed tamper-evident packaging. Each coin has a wonderful design that represents a particular zodiac sign.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.