Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 10,000 rounds!
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included Charlie Brown style card.
- Obverse: Depicts a licensed image of Snoopy in a Santa costume waving a bell while Woodstock stands to the right. Above them is the message "Merry Christmas" and below is the Peanuts® Worldwide LLC copyright.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Snoopy and Woodstock fan, these rounds make a highly collectible gift! Add this Peanuts® Snoopy and Woodstock Christmas 1 oz Silver round in TEP to your cart today!
Snoopy & Woodstock Christmas
Ever since the debut of A Charlie Brown Christmas in 1965, people around the world have associated the nostalgic charm of Peanuts® with holiday cheer. At Christmastime, friends and family gather to bask in the warmth of each other's company. One of the greatest friendships in all of TV and comic strip history is between Snoopy and his yellow bird pal, Woodstock. Snoopy first met Woodstock's mother in the March 3, 1966 issue of the Peanuts® comic strip where she made her nest and laid two eggs on Snoopy's tummy as he lay on top of his doghouse. Later she flew away, and shortly afterward the eggs hatched. While one chick flew off, the other hung around Snoopy and returned in the April 4, 1967 issue. This little birdie first helped the Flying Ace as his mechanic, thus establishing his role as Snoopy's sidekick. It wasn't until the June 22, 1970 issue of the comic strip that we learned of the bird's name, which Charles M. Schulz chose after the music festival that had occurred nearly a year earlier. This unique Precious Metal round celebrates Snoopy and Woodstock's friendship as well as Christmas generosity, marked by Snoopy's likeness to the volunteers dressed as Santa Claus who ring bells and raise money for charity. Give this round as a memorable keepsake to your friends and family to commemorate the Christmas holiday!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.