Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited worldwide mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Fiji coat of arms, year, Silver weight and purity along with face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized and officially licensed illustration of the playable Street Fighter II character, M. Bison.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Street Fighter fans and coin collectors alike will love these highly collectible coins. Build your Street Fighter II coin collection and add this 2021 Fiji 1 oz Silver Street Fighter II 30th Anniversary M. Bison coin to your cart today!
Street Fighter was first released in 1987 by CAPCOM for arcades around the world, but it wasn't until Street Fighter II's release in 1991 that the series achieved a massive following. Street Fighter II was the first fighting game that allowed players to choose from a variety of fighters with their own unique moves and fighting styles. Though there have been dozens of unique characters introduced over time, the character Ryu has been the face of Street Fighter and the Street Fighter II roster is the most recognized. The other characters from Street Fighter II are E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Vega, Sagat and M. Bison.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.