Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® series.
- Limited mintage of only 2,000!
- Housed in TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included Charlie Brown style card.
- Obverse: Depicts an officially licensed full-color image of Woodstock standing somewhat timidly with a baseball bat as his ball cap pops from the top of his head with surprise upon seeing the large baseball roll his way. Below the scene is the Peanuts Worldwide® copyright.
- Reverse: Displays the officially licensed Peanuts® logo along with the following characters from left to right: Pig-Pen, Schroeder, Franklin, Woodstock, Sally Brown, Charlie Brown, Lucy Van Pelt, Peppermint Patty and Marcie.
Protect your Peanuts® Silver rounds from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today. An easy way to store these coins is in the 10-count storage box. Add this convenient box to your order. If you want to order more than 10, we also have a 20-count storage box.
Whether you are a collector, gift-giver or a Woodstock fan, these rounds are a great way to celebrate springtime and baseball season. Add this Peanuts® Baseball - Woodstock at Bat 1 oz Colorized Silver round to your cart today!
Peanuts® and Baseball
As America's pastime, the Peanuts® gang enjoys a good game of baseball! Charlie Brown manages the local neighborhood team, which never seems to win a game except for when he's not there to play. Lucy plays in right field and can rarely catch the ball, though she does manage a home run after Schroeder agrees to kiss her if she does. Schroeder is the catcher, but doesn't know how to throw, so he conceals this by walking to Charlie Brown and having something to say as he brings the ball back with him. When Pig-Pen hits a ball and tries to run, the air is too dirty and Linus struggles with untied shoelaces. Many characters can't catch the ball since they all try to go for it at once. Woodstock and his fellow birds are too small to hold a standard bat or hit the ball. Peppermint Patty is the only one with great skill who has ever played on the team, but even with her home runs and pitching a no-hitter, the team of misfits still manages to lose, which is often blamed upon poor Charlie Brown. Only Snoopy seems to know what he's doing.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.