Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- First in the Cambodia Wildlife Series.
- Coins come in protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays Angkor Wat along with "Kingdom of Cambodia". Also includes the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Clouded Leopard sitting with leaves surrounding. The inscriptions "Clouded Leopard" is above the Leaves and animal.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or you can display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
You don't want to miss out on the first coin in this new Cambodia Wildlife series. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Clouded Leopard coin to your cart today!
Cambodia Wildlife Series
The Cambodia Wildlife Series first release is featuring the Clouded Leopard. It is believed that these Leopards have a total population of 10,000 mature cats, with a decreasing population trend. This is due to hunting for the wildlife trade and loss of their habitat, the evergreen forest. The Clouded Leopard uses it's tail for balancing while they move through trees and climb down the trunks head first. They rest in the trees during the day and hunt for their prey at night in the forest. After they are finished eating, they will retreat back into the trees to digest and rest.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.