|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$39.65||$40.06||$41.30|
|20 - 99||$38.65||$39.05||$40.26|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Tweety initially was a wild bird living in an outdoor nest high in a tree when he was first introduced. In 1947, he had his first domestic role and his first human interaction.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins worldwide.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with Looney Tunes imagery style card.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a colorized Tweety winking. Behind him are the familiar circles associated with Looney Tunes.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins by adding an APMEX gift box to your order.
Claim one of these highly collectible colorized Silver coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official Looney Tunes BU coins make the perfect gift. Add this 2023 Tweety 1 oz Silver colorized coin in tamper-evident packaging to your cart today!
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. There are approximately 185,000 native Samoans, but many of them live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality and as a place for adventures.
Some of our favorite animated cartoon characters belong to the Looney Tunes family. The first film series was produced in 1930 and introduced everyone to some of these lovable characters. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Road Runner and many more were brought to life for all to enjoy. Looney Tunes characters have been on television, feature films, comic books, video games and music albums.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.