|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$2,214.00||$2,237.06||$2,306.25|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- FirstStrike® designation certifies that this coin was received within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Showcases James Earle Fraser's iconic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: Features an American buffalo, adapted from the original reverse design of the iconic Buffalo Nickel.
- Sovereign coin backed by the United States government.
Display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
With a full ounce of .9999 fine Gold and featuring beloved designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2023 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Series
The American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion instituted by the U.S. Mint in 2006. The American Buffalo coins are made to rigorous U.S. Mint standards and are valued worldwide. Many editions are available, from 2006 to today.
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Design
The Gold Buffalo coin artwork is based on James Earle Fraser's famous Buffalo Nickel. The obverse depicts the iconic Indian Head design and the reverse shows the buffalo artwork that was modeled after the bison named Black Diamond. The Gold Buffalo brings back the design with finer detail, creating a collectible coin that is both exquisite and valuable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.