Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protective and stylish leather pouch.
- Antiqued patina provides an aged appearance, like real Viking plunder!
- Obverse: A Viking archer aims his bow and arrow at the viewer.
- Reverse: Displays the weight and purity along with a Viking ship.
Monarch Precious Metals
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Hand poured Silver bars add unique beauty to their Silver content. Add this 5 oz hand poured Silver bar to your cart today!
Monarch Precious Metals is a small refinery located in the beautiful Rogue Valley of southern Oregon. The company was founded in 2008, and produces all of its bars and rounds using Gold or Silver that has a purity of .999 or higher. All bars and rounds from the refinery are produced using hand poured methods, which results in the superb quality and uniqueness of each piece.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.