Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Worldwide mintage of only 150 coins.
- Coin comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Shows the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed image of The Green Lantern flying above a city with power emanating from his right hand and his logo appearing below. The Green Lantern's trademark and DC Comics copyright appear along the bottom edge for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints when you add cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to secure this highly collectible and limited mintage coin stamped in .9999 fine Gold. The official DC Comic Justice League: The Green Lantern coins make the perfect gift for fans of the Justice League, DC Comics, numismatists and investors alike.
Add this 2022 1 oz Gold DC Comics Justice League: The Green Lantern coin to your collection today!
DC Comics Justice League
DC Comics writer, Gardner Fox, based the Justice League off of the Justice Society of America. The group first appeared in the March 1960 DC Comics issue 28, The Brave and the Bold. The initial team members included Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. While other superheroes have come and gone since then, the first members of the Justice League are iconic and beloved. In November of 1960, the new superhero team got their own comic book titled "Justice League of America."
The Green Lantern
The first Green Lantern was Alan Scott in the comic created by Martin Nodell in 1940. Then later in 1959, the character would be recreated as Hal Jordan and make famous the oath of the Green Lantern Corps, which is an intergalactic force for law and order. Today there are many Green Lanterns as part of this interstellar institution. Green Lanterns gain their powers by the special rings they wear which amplify imagination, courage and willpower to manifest their desires.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.