Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0482 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Reverse: Features “Dos Pesos” surrounded by a wreath with the date of issue at the top.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1919-1948.
- Most were minted with the restrike year of 1945.
Protect your Gold 2 Pesos coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This smallest bullion coin from Mexico is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 2 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.