Only $79.99 per coin over spot
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Issued from the country of Antigua and Barbuda, this colorized Silver coin depicts their elaborate coat of arms.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication. Some assay cards may vary in color and design.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II between two leafy branches, along with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Antigua and Barbuda.
- The rim features wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Antigua and Barbuda Coat of Arms Gold BU coins to your cart today!
Eastern Caribbean Eight (EC8)
The EC8 program consists of four coins in each release on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2020 coin program.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.