Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Sealed within a Johnson Matthey assay card with certificate number and the bar's weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: The bar's weight and purity above "Certified Stillwater Palladium."
Gift this Palladium bar in style by adding a velvet pouch to your order.
The Palladium in this 1 oz bar was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1 oz Palladium Bar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review