Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in BU finish.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Also included is the original government packaging and the COA.
- Obverse: Shows the right profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a wedge-tailed eagle perched on a tree branch. The design also features the inscription "AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE," “2016 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this special, certified coin from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.