- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1908 Barber Dime has been certified as Genuine Uncirculated Details by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 10,600,000.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Graded Genuine Cleaned-Uncirculated Details by PCGS.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
Showcase your certified Barber Dime by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Barber Dime graded Uncirculated Details by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review