Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the box jellyfish.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This limited mintage Gold coin features the box jellyfish in a beautiful Brilliant Uncirculated finish. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2023 1 oz Gold Box Jellyfish Brilliant Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
The fourth coin in a bullion series featuring "Australia's Most Dangerous" animals follows the third release of the Desert Scorpion. This fourth release depicts the box jellyfish in both Gold and Silver. The box jellyfish are found in coastal rivers as well as the ocean, and are considered to be among the deadliest marine animals in the world. They move through the water rapidly to hunt their prey, which usually consists of small fish. They are the largest species in the jellyfish family, with a box-like shaped bell that can reach up to 30 centimeters in diameter. They have up to 60 tentacles extending up to 3 meters long.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.