Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 4,970.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Czech Lion, which is in the coat of arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast wears the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas on its head with a linden branch at the base of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own the fourth year issue of this beautiful coin. Add this 2022 Niue 1/4 oz Gold Czech Lion coin to your cart today!
Czech Lion Series
The Czech Mint introduced its first bullion coin series in 2017 with the release of the Silver bullion Czech Lion. This series quickly gained popularity with its patriotic relief and limited mintages. The design on the reverse of the coin has been reworked several times, but always highlights the two-tailed Czech Lion, which is featured in the coat of arms of the Czech Republic. Also included in the design are other symbols of Czech statehood, the crown of Saint Wenceslas, a linden branch and an eagle on a shield. The Czech Mint is licensed by the island of Niue.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.