Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like APMEX, who then sell the coins to the public.
This is the 55th release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content and desired by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: An upward view of a Regal Fritillary butterfly as it's flying among Big Bluestem and Indian grasses.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your 2020 Silver ATB Tallgrass Prairie Reserve coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
Add this attractive 2020 Silver ATB Tallgrass Prairie Reserve coin to your collection today!
Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve is a newer type of national park where the land is managed by the National Park Service, but privately owned. Legislation in 1991 formed the Preserve, but local groups objected to National Park Service ownership. In 1994, senators Kassebaum-Baker and Bob Dole introduced a bill to allow for the creation of the national preserve while limiting National Park Service ownership to no more than 180 acres of the total area. Located in the Flint Hills region of Kansas, just north of Strong City, the 10,894 acre Spring Hill/Z-Bar Ranch, comprising today's preserve, was purchased by the private National Park Trust. In 2005 it sold again to The Nature Conservancy. Today the preserve protects a large section of tallgrass prairie habitat and is home to a growing herd of bison. Over 40 miles of hiking trails are maintained on the property, which allows visitors to hike the scenic grasslands.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review