Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver.
- Mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a themed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Niue, the face value and the country of issue. Included is an image of human footprints and paw prints.
- Reverse: Features two depictions of a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The first is colored, with its brown and white fur and long haired ears. The second is in relief and depicts the dog sitting on a chair next to a bouquet of flowers.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Dog coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning another great coin offered in this series. Add this Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Silver coin to your cart today!
Dog Breed Series
This 12-coin series depicts many of the most popular dog breeds in the world. Included in this series: German Shepherd, Dachshund, Yorkshire Terrier, Golden Retriever, Weimaraner Pointer, Border Collie, Bernese Mountain Dog, Schnauzer, Boxer, Doberman, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Siberian Husky. There have been four releases each year until 2023.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.