Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Reverse: Depicts a woman with a surfboard above a coral reef and just under the surface of the water.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this St. Kitts and Nevis Underwater Surfer Gold BU coin to your cart today!
Eastern Caribbean Eight
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2021 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 2019 coin program.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.