You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide. SOLD OUT at the mint!
- Presented in a special capsule, along with a themed outer box.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the year, face value and metal content.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of Dominic Toretto's iconic 1970 Dodge Charger and the phrase, "Quarter mile at a time."
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Keep your coins and their display cases free of fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your cart.
Commemorate one of the longest-running movie series of all time! Add this 1 oz Silver Colorized Fast & Furious Quarter Mile coin to your cart today!
New Zealand Mint
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative gold and silver bullion products. As the only precious metal mint in New Zealand, they use the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produce collector and bullion coins for a number of Pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.