- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint released a small number of coins to a select network of distributors ahead of the August 10, 2023 release date - these 3,125 coins are the very first to have shipped from the mint. The Advanced Release designation indicates that this coin was among this extremely small group.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage limited to just 12,500 coins, by far the lowest to date in this popular series!
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the flawless PR-70 condition of this coin.
- Advanced Release designation only available to coins shipped from the U.S. Mint ahead of the coin's August 10, 2023 release.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Obverse: A bristlecone pine, one of the oldest living organisms on Earth, and native to the American West. This tree, known for growing in inhospitable environments and being among the first to regrow after catastrophes, symbolizes the perseverance of American liberty.
- Reverse: A young bald eagle perched on a rock outcropping, just before it takes flight.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York and features the "W" mint mark.
Showcase your certified American Liberty Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
PCGS certification and the coin's flawless condition add collectibility to this stunning design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2023-W High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 11, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.