Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage limited to just 12,500 coins, by far the lowest to date in this popular series!
- NGC certification guarantees and protects the flawless PF-70 condition of this coin.
- $100 face value, the highest denomination ever issued on a U.S. Mint Gold coin.
- Obverse: A bristlecone pine, one of the oldest living organisms on Earth, and native to the American West. This tree, known for growing in inhospitable environments and being among the first to regrow after catastrophes, symbolizes the perseverance of American liberty.
- Reverse: A young bald eagle perched on a rock outcropping, just before it takes flight.
- Minted at the West Point facility in New York and features the "W" mint mark.
Showcase your certified American Liberty Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
NGC certification and the coin's flawless condition add collectibility to this stunning design. Enhance your collection by adding this 2023-W High Relief Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review