Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 kilos (64.30 oz) of .999 fine Silver in an antiqued finish.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. Black protective ring can be removed post shipment.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- The coins are individually edge numbered from 1 to 200.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays three koi fish swimming in a pebbled stream amongst flowering lily pads.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this massive 2023 2 kilo Proof Silver Koi coin to your cart today!
The Koi Fish
Koi fish are especially treasured in East Asia for their symbolic significance for harmony and happiness. Often, koi fish are shown as the two halves of the yin and yang symbol in feng shui, representing opposing, yet balancing forces in the universe. Koi fish are known for their unyielding energy and strong willed determination. This tenacity allows the fish to fiercely swim against even the strongest currents. With the Chinese pronunciation of the word yú (fish) sounding like the word for riches, koi fish are strongly linked to wealth and prosperity, especially when they are golden in color.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly and Dangerous series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.