Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins, with a limited quantity available in this NGC-certified packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Designed by Joel Iskowitz.
- Coin is encapsulated in an NGC holder, certifying the MS-69 grade of the coin. The holder includes an exclusive label for the Goddesses series, signed by the coin's designer, Joel Iskowitz.
- Obverse: Likeness of King Charles III, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features Eos riding upon her golden chariot throughout the heavens ushering in the warm glow of a new dawn. She is led by her magnificent team of horses, including "Daybright" and "Firebright."
Display your certified coin by adding a display box to your order.
Add the second release in this APMEXclusive® The Goddesses series to your cart today!
Eos and the Horses
Eos was the sister of Helios, the god sun, and Selene, the goddess of the moon, and daughter to Hyperion and Theia. As the goddess of the dawn, known to ride her chariot across the sky every day by horses "Firebright" and "Daybright," Eos has been described as "early-rising" and "saffron-robed" in Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. She rose each morning to break the day and announce her brother, the sun god's arrival.
The Goddesses Series
APMEX is proud to present our new APMEXclusive® series from the East India Company: The Goddesses series. This newest collection was created by Joel Iskowitz, and it will look at how goddesses from ancient Greek and Norse mythology are still relevant and seen in modern societies today. Each mythical figure's narrative continues to educate and convey vital information, which is why these tales are still being told today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.