You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in the Libertad, other coins are of non-precious metal composition. All graded by NGC.
- Set also includes the original presentation box and numbered certificate of authenticity. Outer box is present but may show wear.
- Contains the key date 1983 Proof 1 oz Silver Libertad graded PF-68 Ultra Cameo, the 1983 coin had a mintage of just 998 pieces. Population listed is for the 1 oz Silver PF-68.
- Set also contains the following Proof coins: 20 centavos PF-67 Ultra Cameo, 50 centavos PF-67 Cameo, 1 peso PF-66 Cameo, 5 pesos PF-68 Ultra Cameo, 10 pesos PF-67, 20 pesos PF-68 Cameo, 50 pesos PF-67 Ultra Cameo.
- Obverse and reverse designs vary.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Given their immense scarcity at time of release and the collectible nature of the exceptionally low mintage coins within, these sets are almost never found intact. Don't miss this opportunity to add this original 1983 Mexico 8-coin Proof set graded by NGC to your collection today!
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mo - Mexico City
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.