You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
An effect that’s very rarely seen on coins, this is only the second time RCM has used Platinum plating on its Maple Leaf series, and the first time Platinum plating has been used on an Ultra High Relief Canadian coin. The effect is dazzling as it highlights the Maple Leaf on the reverse and the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse. This will no doubt be the last time the queen appears on these coins following her passing on September 8, 2022, and the ascension of her son, Charles III, as king of Great Britain and the British Commonwealth.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- This example has a damaged capsule and is available at a special discount.
- Limited mintage of 550 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse features Walter Ott’s Gold Maple Leaf (GML) design, a classic since 1979. Struck in Ultra High Relief, the iconic bullion maple leaf is plated with platinum and surrounded by the words “CANADA,” “FINE GOLD 1 OZ OR PUR” and the purity standard of “9999.” The rim is also plated with Platinum on both sides, while the obverse features the Platinum-plated effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Ultra High Relief Maple Leaf Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.