Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 5,660,000.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-63 by NGC.
- Population of 218 coins at this grade level with 939 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s condition.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the bust of President George Washington as adapted from a sculpture by Jean-Antoine Houdon.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch.
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mint mark.
Showcase your certified Washington Quarter by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this Washington Quarter graded MS-63 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.