Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of only 50 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins arrive in a capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Sierra Leone coat of arms.
- Reverse: Features the head of a buffalo styled as though it is an African mask. The special incused rim features an African pattern to continue the theme.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2023 Sierra Leone 1 oz Gold $100 Big Five: Buffalo coin to your cart today!
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family run business and a leader in the manufacture of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalia (royal crowns and scepters), tokens and a wide range of numismatic coins. Pobjoy is also known for developing the first man-made Precious Metal called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint in the world that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review