Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Mouse, the first animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are part of the first release of Perth's Gold Lunar Series III. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, The Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of no more than 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a mouse among stalks of wheat. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "mouse", the inscription "MOUSE 2020" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Year of the Mouse coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2020 1 oz Gold Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Lunar Series III
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins that began with Perth's Lunar Series I in 1996 and continued with Lunar Series II in 2008. Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity and today are available in a wide variety of sizes & finishes.
The Year of the Mouse
The reverse design of Perth Mint's Lunar Coins change each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2020 reverse celebrates the Year of the Mouse. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar mouse in 2020, 2008, 1996, 1984, 1972, and every 12th preceding year are said to be smart, resourceful, adaptable, and kind. Possessing a rich imagination and strong intuition, mice rely on quick wits and an enterprising nature to find opportunity for success in almost all endeavors. Other Gold releases from The Perth Mint celebrating the Chinese Lunar Calendar include:
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.