|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- ANACS grades this coin as being in AU-50 condition.
- Mintage of 59,000 pieces.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an "O" mint mark on the reverse below the eagle
Protect your Liberty Seated Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1846-O Liberty Seated Dollar to your cart today!
Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.